The Nocturnals activity book will keep children ages 6–8 entertained for hours at home with over 150 educational games and activities!
Packed with mazes, word puzzles, drawing and coloring pages, animal facts, word searches, fill-in-the-story activities, beginning sound games, and activities that build empathy.
Unplug with the charming animal trio, The Nocturnals, featuring Dawn the serious fox, Tobin the sweet pangolin, and Bismark the pint-sized sugar glider!
The Nocturnals Activity Book Will Help Your Child:
• Learn about animals with Animal Fun Facts Cards
• Exercise creativity and imagination with Coloring & Drawing Pages
• Practice problem solving with Mazes & Puzzles
• Grow vocabulary with Word & Matching Games
• Bonus: Build life skills such as sharing and courage with SEL-based Activities
• Large Activity Book: 8.5 x 11”
• Printed on high-quality paper with a durable glossy cover
• Fun-filled illustrations on all 160 pages
Perfect for K–3rd graders!
Click the image below to learn more about The Nocturnals Activity Collection!
Praise for The Nocturnals Book Series
“Exciting adventures include plenty of positive messages.”—Common Sense Media
“The books celebrate the very meaningful idea of friendship.”—Amy Poehler’s Smart Girls
“Enough plot twists to keep everybody hooked.”—The Sacramento Bee
“The series addresses bullying and empathy in an easy, accessible way.”—New York Post
“A well-paced story with short chapters that keep readers hanging on to the end.”—Deseret News
“The fast-moving plot features intrigue and unexpected twists.”—Booklist
“A good series for children who love reading, science, and want to learn more on their own.”—School Library Journal
“Banter-filled early reader.”—Publishers Weekly
“An appealing page-turner.”—BookPage
“A delightful adventure about the power of uncommon traits and the joys of newfound friendship.”—Kirkus Reviews
Paperback | $9.99 USD
| 8.5 x 11 inches
| April 6, 2021